Royal Beauty Day Cream
Revitalizes Dry, Dehydrated Skin
Elysee’s Royal Beauty Day Cream is an intensive beauty treatment product featuring a blend of peptides and botanicals. These help rejuvenate and restore the visible signs of aging caused by stress, fatigue and environmental aggressors.
After the age of 30 or so, moisture slowly begins to dissipate and gradually skin begins to roughen. It also begins to wrinkle, dry and thirst. This highly concentrated formula features the best that Mother Nature has to offer…botanical and essentials oils, beeswax and royal jelly, but it doesn’t stop there! We’ve included a multi-ingredient blend that helps to delay skin aging by applying new topical discoveries in epigenetic science.
What does this mean for you? This luxurious dream cream has the revitalizing capacity to optimize collagen. Meanwhile it also helps elastin and the skin’s natural ability to protect itself against environmental influences. You will notice an improvement in the appearance of skin tone and texture. In addition, you will see improvement hydration and revitalization of the skin. Our Royal Beauty Day Cream helps you maintain a youthful skin in an aging environment.
- Contains Royal Jelly, a rich source of vitamins and amino acids such as B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid and the vitamin B-like substance, inositol. It is a major natural source of pantothenic acid and acetylcholine. Also contains vitamins A, C, D, E and 7 minerals, 18 amino acids, fatty acids, enzymes and more.
- Helps activate skin vibrancy and glow.
- Features peptide complex that mimics royal jelly to maximize positive effects on the skin.
- Helps to maintain youthful skin in an aging environment.
- Helps to optimize elasticity, collagen and naturally-occurring components in the skin to renew resilience and firmness.
- Multi-ingredient blend helps to reduce the appearance of sagging skin and premature signs of aging as a result of oxidative stress.
Optimize your skin’s natural youthfulness…fight against lack of firmness, tired and dull skin…with the latest that topical science has to offer in our fight against the aging process!
Directions: Apply a light layer to face and neck, in the morning, following your favorite Elysee serums.